Bluto: Account Disabled

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoMpUtaFrEek

Fully Optimized
Hello my minions of Computer Forums,

Many of you know that Bluto is tempermental and sometimes unpredictable with his posts. I have been discussing him with a few users on and off (mostly when he posts unacceptably).

I constantly warned him about his 3 strikes but he has taken no notice. I even deducted one of them because he apologized.

I sincerely doubt the majority will miss Bluto, sure he could have some useful input but that was only 50% of the time, and my "edit post" button is becoming overused.

I have taken the liberty to disable his account. If any of the staff have problems with this please discuss with me in our private room. If any of the users have a problem with this, please PM me or post here.

Until further notice, this ban is perminant although it may be reduced after other staff and users input. Please be 100% honest.

Thankyou for reading my essay,

Regards,

Computafreek/Josh

ive said this every where

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

we will se what happens next

well, i just have to say that even though he was rude to me to, he's still a friend of mine. yes, he's old and all, and makes bad judgements, but i hope in time he will take time to realize that he still has a friend here at CF.

~mr mixx~ said:
well, i just have to say that even though he was rude to me to, he's still a friend of mine. yes, he's old and all, and makes bad judgements, but i hope in time he will take time to realize that he still has a friend here at CF.
Perhaps you could have a word with him as a friend, see what he says.
I believe he owes computerfreak an apology and if he is willing to do that we could see where things go from there.

hmmmm meaning im not sure wether he should be banned
on one hand he insults member on the other he has been here a while and has believe it or not helped alot of members

matt be me said:
hmmmm meaning im not sure wether he should be banned
on one hand he insults member on the other he has been here a while and has believe it or not helped alot of members
So would you be happy with an approval system? Mod/Admins have to approve his posts before they are life, before long he will learn not to bother.
Would you be willing to give it a try?

Hmm i dont think he should have been banned. He is not totally serious when he posts the things he does. It can make people mad but they all overreact.

For instance this ryman guy. He went fricken crazy today. I gave him the solution to his problem then bluto made fun of him. Then the guy went crazy.

Some people just need to learn that people can joke and mess around with you sometimes. In general I have noticed that there are alot of angry people out there in forums and such and bluto isnt one of them.

He is annoying yes and its hard to understand him but. w/e.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom