help nero wont let me burn a cd

rymort

In Runtime
ok i have an iso image file that is 705mb, my cd-r's only support up to 700mb, when i try to burn anyway nero says it cant, the cd does not have enough room... is there a way to burn this 705mb image to a cd?
is there cd's out there with more than 700mb??

Thanks, rymort

overburn..
File > Preferences> Expert Features> Enable overburn/ 99mins
click apply, then ok.

Ok I did that, enabled overburn to 99 mins clicked apply and ok, then i tried to burn ther image and it still comes up saying, not enough free space on disk, insert a disk with more space.
The cd is blank, no multisession, it just came out of the package, i tried a couple other cd's to, wont work, is there another way?

Simple logic mate lol.. It's like trying to fit a fat woman in a mini.

Why not just buy 800mb cd(s) :D

opps i forgot to reply to the part about bigger cd's...
yes you can, there are 90minute and 99minute cd's you can buy as mentioned by CoMpUtaFrEek just depends on what country you live in as to where to buy them.

thx, but all i did was extract the image and burned it to 3 cd's and created iso's for each cd...

What kind of image is it that it's more than 700mb!?

If it's more than one, I can get that, but ONE!?!?

Wow, atleast ya got it figured out!

Since bluto has been kicked and you are the cause of it I will resume his position.

"Go buy windows for idiots."

its a microsoft office, frontpage, onenote, all in one image. all i did was broke it down so one cd is office, one is frontpage, and one is onenote...
all i wanted was the office part

Back
Top Bottom