To All users of ComputerFroums Who Live In or Near Florida.

I wish that snow was optional, like, if you don't want it, but your neighbors do, then they can have it and you don't have to have it.

That'd be nice!

I hate having to shovel, and since my mom is a wuss, and my sis just moved out, I get to do it all, woohoo fun times! NOT!

I need to give my papa a call, to make sure he made through it alright, hope the buisness wasn't hit too hard!

what i would give for lots of snow

i live by the sea so its never going to happen

Lol I hate snow. Move here and you will have plenty. Snow sucks. Why can it just rain. And be 70 all the time.

I liek it to stay in the mid 70s and overcast. Im a tad photophobic. sensitive to light. it gives me a headache and I sneese. plus the dark makes me more awake actually.. im way more alert at nite.

Dell_ate_my_dog said:
I liek it to stay in the mid 70s and overcast. Im a tad photophobic. sensitive to light. it gives me a headache and I sneese. plus the dark makes me more awake actually.. im way more alert at nite.

Me as well. Where is Mr. Burns when you need him to block out the sun.

Haha, yeah, if you live in a place that it snows a lot, YOU HATE IT!

If you live somewhere were it doesn't snow, you want it BAD!

Come here for 2 winters, and you'll find out that snow is over-hyped, snow sucks, no doubt about it!

well we might be switching hosts soon anyway. I cant stand to have my site in the middle of these dang natural disasters. and in my opinion, fla's the worst place for a DC!!!

No, it's the best, didn't you know, the wind and the rain and the hurricanes, they're good for datacenters!

Jeez, shows what you know.

Haha.

I know if I had a datacenter, I would put it in the middle of a hurricane!!!

Haha, I'm j/k if you didn't know...

im in the UK

rain rain rain

well lately its nice just right for surfin altho water is getin col now

Back
Top Bottom