Question...cd Burner

Jeff_112

Beta member
Hi, guys, i have a question. well, i was downloading music today, and i got all the songs i wanted to create my cd. so i was in my cd creating program and it was time to put in my blank cd. I have about 5 of them. so i popped one in, and was about to leave for a bit while it was burning, when all of a sudden the drive popped open and a message came up saying that it did not have enough sufficient space on it. I was puzzled because i have used this type of created cd lots of times, and there have never been problems. well anyways, so i took it out and i put another one in, and the same message came up. In the end, all six were put in one after each other and that damn message kept coming up, and it would not burn the cd. PLEASE can somebody help me, or give me some advice. any advice will be much appreciated. thanks!

Jeff

Maybe the songs are too large. Are they longer than 75 min combined cuz if they are there isnt enough space.

what burn program are u using...cuz i heard that easy cd creator 5 and below screw up your cd's by doing a buffer over-flo.

unless you update it from the roxio co....thats the only way to fix this.that is if your using roxio 5 or under.

Actually, it just says adaptec (sp?) easy cd creator....should i update....and if i do....what program?

Use a proper burner (nero or something). And you may have faulty cd's!

camers said:
Use a proper burner (nero or something). And you may have faulty cd's!

Adaptec Easy CD Creator is a good burner for audio discs...In my opinion better than Nero...I use Nero to backup data and VCD's and DVD's...I use adaptec to back up audio CD's and works fine

yeah, only if you have version 5 or under....
to update the program, just go to the site and downlown the update.

i used to have roxio ver. 4 along time ago....worked fine for bout 6 month's then all of a sudden.
started sdrewing up my cd's by doing buffer under-runs & i would get this annoyiong screaching noise mixxed w/the song.

after doing some research , i found out that mp3 sites
hade spyware secretly embedded into the mp3 itself.
that would screw up the recording software, you were using to burn/w .

So the recording software company's fought back by updating their software to kill it sort of speak.
since the newer ones allready have this built in.

so you can update from here

i would start their and look for your version & update.

Back
Top Bottom