good lord I'm surrounded by teenagers

I'm 16, I type "good" because I have the time/patience to click the Backspace button 4 thousand times.

I like the Simpsons a lot.

I think that they're cancelling the show because they've kinda run out of funny things.

Before it was very innovative, now they're just kinda scrapping the bottom of the bucket for ideas, not trying to say they suck, which they dont. Just saying that some of the things either take up too much time, or are just plain dumb.

Still good, but dumb.

And Lord Kalthorn, I thought you'd be older, shows what I know.

Yeah; maybe they don't want to ruin the running of the show by continuing it longer than they should - stop while they're ahead.

Yeah; I am both 17 and 5 Billion (give or take a Millenia); 5 Billion being the general age of Lord Kalthorn at his death 12 years from now.

Nobility is Born from the Heart; when you think you're an ancient Lord from another Dimension who dies 12 Years from now under a collapsing Fortress Entrance in a different Dimension trying to protect 6 people from our Dimension from dieing in an attack on a Tower to get into the Fortress and find the Orbs of Light - then you are an ancient Lord from another Dimension who dies 12 Years from now under a collapsing Fortress Entrance in a different Dimension trying to protect 6 people from our Dimension from dieing in an attack on a Tower to get into the Fortress and find the Orbs of Light.

Its surprisingly easy.

so you are a re-incanation of this lord kalthorn guy huh?

i knew you had a double personallity, but i could'nt confirm it til now.....hehe

Back
Top Bottom