* hey bluto, Re: Winamp *

So it took them this long to do a style update.

:mad:

Idiots, come on LK your supposed to support MS, tell us of the wonderful things they're doing with the new media player.

You'd make a crap salesperson, lol.

I'm not a sales person! I'm an inventor! :p

Lord Kalthorn's Sales Pitch said:
Although a Graphical Update; Windows Media Player 10 incorporates a wide variety of new technologies including improved sound (on sound cards which can let it be recognised); New Auto Playlists including Music Tracks I Dislike; and Plus! Photostory Lite Playlist. New updated internet controls for working out the names and titles of Ripped Tracks from CDs; faster Compression and Burn Rate for Writing CDs. Updated Syncronisation Tools for all your Bluetooth Music Players and other things so you can easily syncronise them from Windows Media Player. Windows Media.com has had a nice update and there is not an Online Music Store just for the Windows Media Player! A link is on the Player. Etc etc and so on...

Good enough? I thought it was crap.

Sounds pointless to me lol, maybe the sound quality update is good :p

Hmm when am I going to take the leap into XP.

I might do it now :eek:

dude what are you waiting for ?
the water in the win xp is fine...jump in feet 1st !!

And most of their programmers have been sucked up by the SP2 project over the last few months.

I'm sure we can expect a far superior update for Longhorn in the Media Player.

i dont get all his new Os stuff

Longhorn is tht code name for the Xp proffesional x64

or are they totally different

lol..nope its like an entirely new crappy OS coming out in a few years. Lets hope everyone moves to 64bit linux by the time longhorn comes out, cause it will just be filled with microsoft this and msn that..ahhhh *knifees bill gates*

Back
Top Bottom