For anyone that builds computers for a living

Well if thats the way you wanna get shorted of money then be so. I just think thats the bad route. Thats all im syaing, im giving you healthy advice, and we do not know how much this dudes gunna add on to every item.

okay bro, if u want the quality of the stuff ur looking for to be good, the price (without labor or maintenance) will be around 600-650 USD. but u can drop around 100-200 dollars if u buy like generic crap and some lesser known brand names. and sorry if u didn't get much help on this thread, its jus that we can't understand y ur doing this, and sometimes when i read your sentences, i can't understand it. the price that a custom builder would charge you would be around 1000 wit quality parts, 800 with generic shit. so happi??

this question was vague and it got everyone confused, so that is probably why u got no helpful responses. next time make sure to clearly state what you would like and not explain in the next 4 to 5 posts.

oh yea, i know how to unlock the 9800se into a 9800 pro but it's not 100 percent success rate. and if u don' know much about computers, i wouldn't risk doing that.
but if ur set on wanting to do that, u can either PM me or jus ask me to explain some other time.
i would recommend getting a 5900xt. they are only like 20-30 dollars more than ur 9800se. but if ur a ATI man, newegg seems to have this retarded version of a 9800 pro for 160. It only has 128 memory and 128-bit interface. so it's a crippled 9800 pro.

edit: comp freaker when are we getting a overclocking section? it would be nice. hurry up. lol.

Back
Top Bottom