For anyone that builds computers for a living

Unknown948

Solid State Member
Could you give me a quote on this ( keep in mind im not being specific because i figure someone in the industry would know what to look for )

-AMD Athlon XP 2400 " Thoroughbred "

-Raedon 9800se 128 mb video card ( going to soft mod if you know a better card please tell me)

-nForce 2 motherboard

-512 mb of PC3200 RAM ( not the cheap crap and not the high priced stuff, stuff like maybe kingmax)

-80 gig HD

-Cd-Rw drive ( black )

-Floppy drive ( black )

-Black case with at least 3 fans and a 400 watt psu

-Good cheap speakers for gaming

-keyboard and mouse

Hmm what you mean by quote. You want someone to build a system like this for you?

Also the 9800se is a real peicer go with the 9600 XT instead.

by quote i just want a price on what that would cost for it to be built. and i was going to get the 9800 se to soft mod it to a 9800 pro but can i soft mod and se cards?

Buy all the parts from searching up dealtime.com or airiox's favourite one..which i cant remember lol. But yeh..and buy the parts and then go down to your local computer shop and give them $40 or so to build it.

camers said:
Buy all the parts from searching up dealtime.com or airiox's favourite one..which i cant remember lol. But yeh..and buy the parts and then go down to your local computer shop and give them $40 or so to build it.

Its going to cost him more than 40 bucks. I took the specs of a top of the line system that was selling for around $3000 or so and I assembled a price list that was 1000 dollars less. That means they were charging more than 1000 bucks to build the thing.

I found that I could get all the prices for $1000 less. That means they were charging 1000 to build the system.

i guess you all are not getting it

i can buy the parts but i dont want to. I want a quote to see what a pc builder would charge to compare because all i know is what i want i do not really know much about putting it together. and to the guy who said buy the parts and bring it to a shop, it would be easier just to let the pc builder do it.

airiox said:
Hmm you would have to ask ComputaFreek He will probably know.

Know what lol?

Be a bit more clear about what you want to do Mr. Unknown. I'm not sure what your asking :p

i want a quote on what i listed for a midrange pc that plays games and i want to see want to see what a guy in the industry could pull off im looking for one of these $1,000 and up systems i just want to see what you can pull off

Back
Top Bottom