Lord Kalthorn is no Guru

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey Lord Kalthorn do u think that u can help me? If so, then plase look under Computer forums, then security/hacking, then the hacking windows xp/admin password. I have posted there a couple of times and no one responds but it has to do with my dilema, please?

Now for my part :p

root said:
<snipped>
Whilst making our judgements remeber hat you are learning how to do everything from a start, so don't mark the OS against windows, the two OS's are completly different and have different strengths an weaknesses.
It needs to be assesed on it's own merits.
<snipped>
root brings up one of the only valid points that I saw while reading through this thread - The OS's are totally different. IT IS ALL PERSONAL PREFERENCE. I don't mind Windows, though I PERSONALLY like Linux more. It can go either way. I PERSONALLY don't like macs, but who's to say how much worse they are than anything else? They are probably the best there are for video editing...I could go on and on, but I won't ;)

noephaze said:
lmfao you're fucking stupid you fucking prick.
noephaze, is it really necessary to flame and cuss at people for stating an opinion? I really don't think so. Please cool down for everyone's sake...

Now back to the original topic:
Lord K helps many on this board, and like David said, it is just a label. If you don't want to call him a guru, THEN DON'T. It's as simple as that. Everyone on this thread (excluding the last few posts and a couple others) seems to be flaming for no good reason. I say everyone should stop here, before it gets too out of hand.

Thank you for your time,
Itsme

Itsme said:
Now back to the original topic:
Lord K helps many on this board, and like David said, it is just a label. If you don't want to call him a guru, THEN DON'T. It's as simple as that. Everyone on this thread (excluding the last few posts and a couple others) seems to be flaming for no good reason. I say everyone should stop here, before it gets too out of hand.

Thank you for your time,
Itsme

Yep; I like to think so. I don't mind not being addressed as Guru - Your Grace, Your Elegance, Your Lordship, Your Majesty, Your Imperial Majesty, Your Lordly Highness, Your Lordly Majesty - these are all acceptable prefixes for my name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom