microsofts longhorn now more of a xp udate?

well I have 4074 he he!!! :p its pretty nifty just wish I had more ram to use in in virtual pc mode.

I know - its a piss. Not really just an XP Update though; still Avalon and Indigo in there and I'd still say its revolutionary - but without WinFS its still another NT System; which is not really what many of us wanted - I certainly didn't.

It'll still be damn good; and they still could bring out the WinFS later in a Second Edition like Windows 98? :D

Yeah; I know. The loss of the WinFS File System is a bigger morale loss than a system loss. Windows is still revolutionary without it but it was that extra thing that made everybody think; everything on here is new - its practically a new line of Windows.

I still think I year after it comes out they'll sort it out, finish it off, and ship Longhorn Second Edition like 98.

Then it will truely be a new system; and we all know what a success 98 was, eh? :D

hey, lord k...have you heard of something like there was a new monitor hi-techies are playing with...where the monitor to the pc is made up of water molecules?...

have you heard anything on this ...i read about it somewhere...but know ones talking about it....

Back
Top Bottom