Something Intel dont have which amd do.

I am calm.

He is the one who rejects all of my apology's and trying to get things calmed down.

I mean he PMed me telling me to stop it. So i said i would stop if he would. Then he Pmed me back telling me to shutup.

Your apologies are nothing but farces just like everything else you say. That's why I don't want to talk to you.

Alright that how feel. Several things come to mind right now but I wont say any of them.

I will never talk to you again. There now you dont have to talk to me.

Giancarlo said:
You're a fool. Go see a psychologist and see if you can get mentally stable again. I never was straight, so there isn't "again". I just don't like religious nazism that you demonstrate on these forums. Go jump off a cliff.
People are entitled to their beliefs; and making a reference to a episode of the Simpsons where there are gay people are shooting a deer is thought of as a way to change is not really religious Nazism. Its just a joke; if you were to make a Gay Joke about Straight people (presuming it isn't swearing) then you wouldn't expect us to answer like that would you?

I have nothing against Gay people as long as it is not shoved in my face or any sexual references are made about it. What I disapprove of is Minorities; and its not just Gays, some Blacks are still like it, extremely stupid people often do it, Feminists do it, thinking they deserve some sort of special treatment over a Majority - they should get, deserve and expect exactly the same treatment. For instance the Joke - I have made far worse jokes than that to Computer Freak and other on here; the same level has been made of me and it is called for and accepted. It would appear that you have the problem with your Gayness; not us. Airox's Post was called for; well timed and humourous. Were the tables turned and straight is a Minority - I as a straight person would not feel bad were somebody to say to me that I should change back to being gay by watching a girly movie and crying about it. I would take it as a joke.

Perhaps I am just more laid back than anybody else; I don't know. I just don't believe anybody should be treated differently because of anything.

Back
Top Bottom