Graduateing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giancarlo said:
Capitalist pig dogs? You're nuts. You use capitalism every single day, yet you say you are anti-capitalist? You know what that denotes? Hypocrisy. You are nothing more then a communistic hypocrite who wants to think he is anti-capitalist, but isn't true since you already live off the system. And you don't know a damn thing you are talking about. Capitalism doesn't cause monopolies because of competition (which is naturally occurring in capitalism making it the only workable theory). Scores of medium/large sized companies can help spur advancements as they compete with great amounts of smaller companies. Your views strike me as nothing less then ridiculous. And you should know privately owned large corporations are part of capitalism, not against it.
Jesus was a Jew; yet spawned a religion which went on to have many wars with his people? Lol - I said Monopolies inhibit Capitalism: not that Capitalism causes Monopolies:
me said:
...because a Monopoly inhibits Capitalism...
I do - everybody does. Its the only way I can live in a World filled by Dirty Capitalist Pig Dogs - but I don't do this for money? My world does not revolve around my any more than is needed in a society who's world does. I work on Playfordnet all day and all night that I'm not with my girlfriend or sleeping; for free - I only put a Donation Box up to help me live in a Capitalist Society.

I am not a Hypocrit because of the above things; and does communistic make me bad? I'm not a communist; and even if I were would I be bad then? Just a spur off who would prefer a more Nationalist and Centralist System to the way of things; one which could inhibit corruption which personally sickens me. (Corruption obviously being the mortal enemy of Honour)

Hey, I have only sworn maybe three times on this forum and two of them were here.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Jesus was a Jew; yet spawned a religion which went on to have many wars with his people? Lol - I said Monopolies inhibit Capitalism: not that Capitalism causes Monopolies:

No monopolies exist in the private sector. They only exist in the public sector. Microsoft isn't a monopoly. Nice try really.

Its the only way I can live in a World filled by Dirty Capitalist Pig Dogs - but I don't do this for money? My world does not revolve around my any more than is needed in a society who's world does. I work on Playfordnet all day and all night that I'm not with my girlfriend or sleeping; for free - I only put a Donation Box up to help me live in a Capitalist Society.

You're a fool for calling people dirty capitalist "pig dogs". The only pig dog around here is you. You are more crooked then anyone else.

I'm not a communist; and even if I were would I be bad then? Just a spur off who would prefer a more Nationalist and Centralist System to the way of things; one which could inhibit corruption which personally sickens me. (Corruption obviously being the mortal enemy of Honour)

Nationalism is evil and results in mass murder. A centralist system results in mass famine, mass economic degradation, and mass suffering. It kills. You are being also very illogical, as the very system you propose would be more suspectible to rampant corruption.

You are no better then the veste nere (look it up). If you're not stalinist, then you're fascist. Extremists disgust me because they are what is worse about the world. They literally are the biggest players in corruption.

~mr mixx~ said:
bluto my friend...your threads never cease to amase me.

( anyway's a big congrattes to dell_ate_my_dog )

you go girl.....and may i say you b like 1-smart cookie

it really doesen't matter when i graduated but i did receive my deploma...if that counts.
Are we haveing fun yet ?
:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom