ee gad!!! goddamn technology!

mr_roy said:
You dipshits, I may be writing this in a mild state of drunkeness, but the ATi 9800XT whoops anything by Nvidia in the same price category, the closest thing to it is the 5900 which is frankly wank in comparison, my 9800XT cost me £160, you find me an Nvidia card for that price that can best it and I take it all back, but as far as I'm concerned I'm very happy with where I've put my money. Now get back to your Nvidia bumlovin' and leave real gamers to their doings.
Lol - I would edit that but it would not be called for.

However; firstly you can't compare the 9800XT - the highest of that range for ATi; to the 5900 - the third or maybe fourth in nVidias Range which if you're comparing then it should be the 5950 Ultra: which as far as I know is a far superior card whatever the price. Somebody after a Card they can fight for should be prepared to pay whatever to get the card he wants. nVidia - will also last a good deal longer and is a more powerful, not neccersaily faster which is not the definition of power, card.

For £160? I don't know what nVidia prices are - nor what ATi Cards are; but the difference is not really worth your profanity.

Well, my 5900 U cost me £90 from ebay (admittedly a good deal) and it flashed to a 5950 U without any problems.

Airiox (I think) has some Doom 3 benchmarks to make you weep.

Don't try and tell me the x800 isn't a pile of shit either lol.

PS: Clean up your language a bit mate it's un-necessary

And why do you think ATi offers atleast a 2 year guarentee? Because their products are VERY likely to fall apart and it's so cheap to replace them lol.

Back
Top Bottom