Graduateing

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what your problem is? You overuse the word "sorry" and your apologies don't have any integrity in them. Are you one of those religious conservatives?

Ah, well that is the problem with the religious fundies in this country... always telling others to go to "hell".

Giancarlo said:
Apology rejected. If you could stop being a John Kerry like flip-flopper maybe I would like you, but you are nothing but an assuming hypocrite.
John Kerry Scares me - he will naturally oppose Microsoft (his site runs on Linux!) and that could cause problems - serious problems. If Microsoft falls in; what will happen then? The world would get hold of Microsoft Source Code - and Hackers would be in practically complete control.

Linux will never take over. Microsoft will remain in control because it has the upper hand. It has to do with the amount of software programmed only for Windows. John Kerry is the most anti-capitalist I have ever seen run for office, even moreso then Jimmy Carter.

I'm Anti-Capitalist; I'd like to think more than Kerry - but we take it different ways. He's happy to run for President of a Country which is made from an almost completely backwash of Capitalist Pig Dogs; and attacks big companies because they're too big - which although according to you he's Anti-Capitalist actually helps Capitalism - as they only try to stop Monopoly because a Monopoly inhibits Capitalism.

Whereas I believe huge companies should run everything instead of scores of little companies; it does build in with my make a country a company theory - which I have never had the time to go into in detail with anybody from Computer Forums yet.

Capitalist pig dogs? You're nuts. You use capitalism every single day, yet you say you are anti-capitalist? You know what that denotes? Hypocrisy. You are nothing more then a communistic hypocrite who wants to think he is anti-capitalist, but isn't true since you already live off the system. And you don't know a damn thing you are talking about. Capitalism doesn't cause monopolies because of competition (which is naturally occurring in capitalism making it the only workable theory). Scores of medium/large sized companies can help spur advancements as they compete with great amounts of smaller companies. Your views strike me as nothing less then ridiculous. And you should know privately owned large corporations are part of capitalism, not against it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom