Cisco all the way

yah I took the academy course.. almost got though the first semester then I had to leave the school since no one in the class was allowed to touch the routers.... the schoolboard made a dumb descion to not let anyone use them. so i left.... both me and adam my finacee. very sad story :(

3com all the way now.. found out teh routers are built better and also have better processors and more ram cisco routers only have 32 megs of ram and a 266mhz processor while 3coms have at least a 700 mhz processor and 256 megs of ram. also they are perfectly interoperable with cisco routers and even have much of teh same config and protocol support. and in some tests done by tolly and others they came out better from the packet perspective and 3coms had fewer packet loss and tested better at more difficult parameters, etc. that was very shocking to read and also they are much cheaper so far as price and are easier to get

Dell_ate_my_dog said:
yah I took the academy course.. almost got though the first semester then I had to leave the school since no one in the class was allowed to touch the routers.... the schoolboard made a dumb descion to not let anyone use them. so i left.... both me and adam my finacee. very sad story :(
im sorry about your story:(.

right now im working on the 1st chapter which is about the computers processor (example: convert the 8bit binary of the letter A to a decimal)
(example: 01101001binary answer 105decimal).
to try this, make a scale that says
128 64 32 16 8 4 2 1
0 1 1 0 1 0 0 1
64+ 32+ 8+ 1
the reason they do this is, because 105 is a lot easyer to understand then 01101001.

Haha, yeah that is true.

I'm understanding binary now a lot better, still kinda confusing, but pretty easy.

I'm going through the 1st chapter also, I've already read through it, but now we're doing a worksheet thing on it, it's pretty easy.

Back
Top Bottom