More Sent than recieved

look bluto, computafreek and LK are right on! my fam had windows ME and ti was the worst peice of crap ever. crashed like countless times a day and also bluescreen booted all the time. it only started up successfully every other time we turned it on!!!

So you took the easy way out and never learned a damn thing.Just paid the price for XP.I didn't do that you see.I just learned how to make me work and spent some time fingering it out.Fingering meaning useing the mouse and see what File Edit View Favorites Tools Help has to offer.
Its up at the top of this window.
:(

grrrrrrr..... no use arguing and wasting my keystrokes. be one with your lil OS and see what itll give you. noting but hell. specially if its run on a dell. which id rather eat at taco bell. and then lost my appetite at the smelll of a dell burining to hell.

amen!

bluto said:
I never meant to critisize XP,only point out that there are many help posts for XP and few if any for ME and Me. :eek:
Does the fact that i don't have any problems to post mean anything ?
:D
Haha; cause everybody has the sense not to use it! :D Lol; nah; I'm sure its really good and safe now nobody has it and nobody's targetting it anymore.

I once heard a song where somebody run over the Taco Bell Dog.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Haha; cause everybody has the sense not to use it! :D Lol; nah; I'm sure its really good and safe now nobody has it and nobody's targetting it anymore.

I once heard a song where somebody run over the Taco Bell Dog.

To true.

I didn't cover it in my formatting/reinstalling thread because I hate it to much lol.

CoMpUtaFrEek said:
To true.

I didn't cover it in my formatting/reinstalling thread because I hate it to much lol.
Lol - you can't really upgrade on a Me anyway - Me came out after 2000 so that won't upgrade cause it thinks it better; and XP is a completely different line. Formatting on it would have been good - but its no different that 98 on Formatting anyway really.

Older Budweisser

I was hopeing an older member (person) might be treated a little diff.
I went from a 1993 Dos/W3 to Me so far.Did you,or did you just get a Dell XP including hundreds of $ in software computer ? At a price you just couldn't resist ? It's called,
I'll Tell ya later. :eek: Or tell me your regrets.
Have fun.Hee Haw

Re: Older Budweisser

bluto said:
I was hopeing an older member (person) might be treated a little diff.
I went from a 1993 Dos/W3 to Me so far.Did you,or did you just get a Dell XP including hundreds of $ in software computer ? At a price you just couldn't resist ? It's called,
I'll Tell ya later. :eek: Or tell me your regrets.
Have fun.Hee Haw

Lol he's got a point.

You might want to consider XP mate, or 2000 :)

But if ME works for you, ME works for you. :D

Back
Top Bottom