TO FIND IP ADRESS WHILE DC'd ON AIM

Lol that wud be funny but um thats not My ip...and if it was that be a really nasty thing to do considering i just want to learn to do it since my friends all do it, and i just wanna be able to do it too. Its not like im going to do any real damage with it so if that was my IP that wud be a horrible thing to do...if you think thats funny you have a very sick sense of humor considering i just wanna learn..

Ask your friends how to do it then. Duh. We have better things to do than want to fuck up peoples computers.

twister said:
Lol that wud be funny but um thats not My ip...and if it was that be a really nasty thing to do considering i just want to learn to do it since my friends all do it, and i just wanna be able to do it too. Its not like im going to do any real damage with it so if that was my IP that wud be a horrible thing to do...if you think thats funny you have a very sick sense of humor considering i just wanna learn..
Maybe you should join your friends in a long walk off a short pier? :D

I imagine he didn't put up your IP; although I would have put up yours had he not first put up a made up one, for the simple reason that he is not that evil - the point was to make it easier for you to see that none of us particularly like people who want 'TO FIND IP ADRESS WHILE DC'd ON AIM'.

I was about to, but then I kinda thought against it.

Just cause I have NO idea if he put in there some sort of weird, TAKE OVER MY STUFF, kinda thing.

I'd like someone else to do it first xD

I may try it at school, prolly not, but iunno.

Seems kinda mean (both topics) I would hate to have to change my Email and all that stuff ALL THE TIME.

I feel sorry for her, but then when she was being mean to bluto, iunno.

That seemed a little uncalled for, but whatever.

look! I disagree with anoyone tracking an IP down for purpose of harming another. I only use it to track down people who abuse forums, or my website, or have done anything bad, I just contact thier ISP. if anyone does harm leave it to the ISPs.

Back
Top Bottom