ee gad!!! goddamn technology!

mr_roy said:
The graphics card was FINE, thank you very much, it seems the motherboard is dead. Cheers for all the help, and for your info LK the Ti200 was perfectly powerful enough to run the game smoothly at 800 x 600, although I HAVE just ordered a brand new ATi 9800XT (along with my new motherboard), which should be bloody fast. So enough mocking!

BTW the new motherboard is a A7V600 made by ASUS, if anyone can tell me what its like, I'd be quite grateful, ta.

Nick
Lol; 'twas not meant as mockery, running at 800 by 600 never crossed my mind at the time.

Yeah; I've never had problems with Asus Boards; I have heard some moaning on here but I think it was only minor moaning.

-> Editted Unacceptable Insult <-, I may be writing this in a mild state of drunkeness, but the ATi 9800XT whoops anything by Nvidia in the same price category, the closest thing to it is the 5900 which is frankly wank in comparison, my 9800XT cost me £160, you find me an Nvidia card for that price that can best it and I take it all back, but as far as I'm concerned I'm very happy with where I've put my money. Now get back to your Nvidia -> Editted Unacceptable Insult <- and leave real gamers to their doings.

PS: I LOVE NVIDIA

Back
Top Bottom