More Sent than recieved

Lord Kalthorn said:
Downloading SP2 will sort out all Critical Security Holes at the moment; it'll be easier than downloading all the patches singally; and will be better for the PC.
I can't beleive this,Where have you been hideing ?
Have you not read the warnings about SP2 ? amd then suggest it here.?
Welcome home.i guess.
:mad:

shadowhood said:
I am having some probs with my PC, the Performance of my CPU is always at 100% and the Sent and Recieved on my Internet status is showing my Sent to be going through the roof, even sitting idle with no browser on..?? The PC doesn't crash or come up with NT Server/Authority errors or anything, it just keeps going. It DID come up with the LSA Shell has encountered a error but I seemed to have rectified this problem...maybe? Anybody got any ideas?
My ideas since you asked,nobodys perfect though.:)
Please explain,my CPU is always at 100% , thats impossible.
Use C:\WINDOWS\RSRCMTR.EXE
For the real numbers.
:confused:
Why are you so hyper on this ? What type of ISP do you have ?
Why not ask them,is that so bad ?

bluto said:
I can't beleive this,Where have you been hideing ?
Have you not read the warnings about SP2 ? amd then suggest it here.?
Welcome home.i guess.
:mad:
Warnings? Where the devil have you heard warnings for SP2? - other than the Anti-Microsoft Scum who warn you about everything Microsoft do.

They've set back Longhorn to make the bloody update; least you can do is use it.

Bluto,

Please BE NICE. I have yet to see more then 5 good responses from you 1,400 posts. Warnings, my ass!!! Anti-Microsoft user warnings, because they don't like it when Microsoft wins and becomes a better product.

The only warning is that if you are running a server (and don't know what you are doing) or running Kaaza (or the like) you may have to manually open up some of its security.

Other then that small piece that makes your system more secure, well, I guess that really isn't a warning then is it.

So GO RESEARCH you non-computer technie.

I am running MSN Messenger and it works better then when I didn't have SP2. Steam is working perfectly, McAfee Virus is working perfectly, Tivo server is working perfectly, connecting to my wife's laptop is working perfectly, all without changing a setting…in fact I removed the port that I left open for MSN Messenger, because it works without opening up a port.

Chill Doberman, a post he did on another thread has forced me to put a strike against his name, 3 and he's out. Everyones entitled to an opinion which is all I see here, but please report any posts from anyone that you see to be offensive or degrading, no point in flaming :)

Thankyou.

CoMpUtaFrEek said:
Chill Doberman, a post he did on another thread has forced me to put a strike against his name, 3 and he's out. Everyones entitled to an opinion which is all I see here, but please report any posts from anyone that you see to be offensive or degrading, no point in flaming :)

Thankyou.
Wow; I don't even need to do anything anymore! Just lie back and enjoy the ride... I may ask David if he can remove my Moderator Status soon - only asked to help out at the time. :D

Back to being a normal Guru again...

I love the fact Bluto can critisize Windows XP whilst running ME, the worst Windows OS ever created (I hope LK will back me up here). I think them releasing it was an accident!

CoMpUtaFrEek said:
I love the fact Bluto can critisize Windows XP whilst running ME, the worst Windows OS ever created (I hope LK will back me up here). I think them releasing it was an accident!
Lol; it is! :D

It was a midway to bring out to the 9x line of Windows Machines before they cancelled it and brought 9x and NT together with Windows XP. Basically it is practically a Beta version stretched from an Alpha of Windows XP.

CoMpUtaFrEek said:
I never meant to critisize XP,only point out that there are many help posts for XP and few if any for ME and Me. :eek:
Does the fact that i don't have any problems to post mean anything ?
:D

Back
Top Bottom