Graduateing

Status
Not open for further replies.
See the liberal just cant back up anything. He wont even take an IQ test to prove that he is dumber than me.

I am sorry but I have to be unreasonable since being reasonable obviously didnt work.

I mean he doesnt answer questions or back anything up.

AND umm you are only a few hours older than me so I guess you are just a sissy little kid.

If you just would be reasonable. I could like you. But liberals somehow just cant reason properly. Maybe its the drugs.

Ha Ha

Nobody caught on to the connection of this poll :eek:
the ad at the top of the page.
"I graduated from High School In ?"
New poll maybe,
Do you actually read the ads here or heaven forbid go there.
:eek:

Well I will take this time to appologize to Giancarlo. Seems like I have been doing this alot lately.:D

He is actually a pretty cool guy i visited his website. And he actually has a brain. What do you know?

So sorry and uh well yeah.

A question but to whom? I was saying that you have created a monster. It transformed.

We don't really graduate from high school in britain, we pass our GCSE's (hopefully), which mostly involves just opening an envelope, then going to any off license that will server a minor and getting pissed up for the rest of the day.
Passing A-levels is just as simillar non-event. (you get alevels during college).
In britain we get to dress up in mortar boards and gowns for Uni graduation.
In america I've seen pictures of my cousin dressed up in mortar board and gown for pre-school graduation.
So,
I graduated Highschool (secondary school) in 1999, (2 A*, 3 B, 4 C, 2 D) College graduation 2001 (3 C), University graduation 2004 (2:1).
I'm considering taking a masters course in a few years. -next time I graduate might be 2008!

root said:
We don't really graduate from high school in britain, we pass our GCSE's (hopefully), which mostly involves just opening an envelope, then going to any off license that will server a minor and getting pissed up for the rest of the day.
Passing A-levels is just as simillar non-event. (you get alevels during college).
In britain we get to dress up in mortar boards and gowns for Uni graduation.
In america I've seen pictures of my cousin dressed up in mortar board and gown for pre-school graduation.
So,
I graduated Highschool (secondary school) in 1999, (2 A*, 3 B, 4 C, 2 D) College graduation 2001 (3 C), University graduation 2004 (2:1).
I'm considering taking a masters course in a few years. -next time I graduate might be 2008!
Lol; wow; you're younger than I thought you were.

I got my GCSE Results today! :D Pretty crap really; GNVQ ICT was a piss; I got 80 out of a hundred or round about on ever module bar the one the teachers didn't give me time to do! And because of that I got a stinking Merit instead of a nice Distinction. :mad:

1A* (Maths; 94% <- particularly proud of that :D), 2 As (would have been 6 had they not counted the module I didn't do!), 5 Bs, 2 Cs.

Planning on Doing a Doctorate then? You'll have to get David you change your name to Dr. Root.

Re: Ha Ha

bluto said:
Nobody caught on to the connection of this poll :eek:
the ad at the top of the page.
"I graduated from High School In ?"
New poll maybe,
Do you actually read the ads here or heaven forbid go there.
:eek:
Please comment on the above mod's,that was my intent,
not rice and yika's.yukk,is this Eskimo food ?

I prefer a cheese omelete.with home fries.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom