Ok My friend has

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluto

Banned
What with this "my friend" thing ?
Send him/her here.Invite them to where everything gets fixed.
Does your friend happen to be a "customer" He He.

airiox said:
Could you explain what the devil you are talking about?
Could you explain"Lucy" whats so hard to understand ?
Your reply makes no sense.Since it obvious you don't read the threads and problems asked.
But just post nothing .Give it up.read the threads and get your
ANSWER.So
What purpose do you serve here ?
:eek: :eek:

airiox said:
Dang it. Why do you have to toture me so. Just tell me.
I can't beleive i'm doing this,have you never seen a post about."My Friend has a problem" Are you trying to be a helpfull member ?
It appears not as you don't read many posts.
:mad:

I think what he's getting at is no-body here seems to have a problem, Everyone post on behalf of a friend (well not everyone but a lot)...

It's always "My friend edited a file, but forgot what it was and now their computer won't start".
I mean FFS we all know who's computer is really broken, and we all know it wasn't really the friend that broke thier computer! Some people (In an effort not to appear dunb) come to forums with problems, and the first line is always "My friend...".

my freind got drunk and hit thier head and caused a stop error in their computer and got the flue.... there!

Yeah - its to make them look as if either they're helping someone, or that they would know what to do if it was them - although it is quite likely always them. Doesn't really matter.

Sometimes maybe your friedns PC Is completely messed up so they cant acess the net.....or mayve they just dont hav the net. so you, (as a friend) volunteer to help out!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom