Anyone heard of smart bar xp??

ashish

Baseband Member
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has ever used the ‘Smart bar XP'. I downloaded it a few days ago and have loved it ever since. It is this really cool software that is just like a taskbar only better. It has got icons like ‘my computer', ‘recycle bin', and so much other stuff, plus you can also add more icons on the bar.

I can also access various websites that carry information on sports, weather etc. simply by adding a panel for it on the ‘smart bar'.
Once a panel is added it displays a link to various new articles and news pieces.

Just like many other desktop enhancement software, this too does eat up a little bit of memory, but for a free of cost, ad and spy ware software, I think it's worth giving a try.

Have any of you ppl out there used it? if yes, then have you had any problems that i should be aware of??

I got it from downlaod.com, here is the link "http://www.download.com/SmartBarXP/3000-2346-10254977.html?tag=lst-0-1"

the link for the web site is www.smartbarxp.com

BTW just love the clock, thw whole s/w has got a 'longhorn' kinda look :)

Ah ha! Its a Sidebar; yeah. Never tried that particular version but theres a much nicer looking (doesnm't have the User Options though) one by DameK on Themexp.org which does the same but actually has the Longhorn Clock in it.

But yeah - they're all great.

Back
Top Bottom