NoteBook PCs

Heero

Solid State Member
Hey guys, I am looking for a good notebook PC for under 1000 dollars, because I am using my own money to buy it I cant spend a ton of money. I have a long time until I will have enough money to buy it so I want to find the perfect one, if you guys know somethign that would be appealing to me please be sure to post a link so I can check it out. Thanks, also if you would like to know specifically what I am looking for in my PC just say so and I will add that when I have time.

You probably did. Just that I dont trust any of those name brand products. The just plain arent as fast.

All I know is you can get a faster product from them for a cheaper price.

If I was forced to go with a name brand I would choose a toshiba model. They make the best laptops over all the other name brand makers.

wrong

ariox if you want toshiba you ar wrong because toshiba have cheap ones but not pentium they are celeron and athlon

airiox, you know why its cheaper because the hardware is cheaper; and with junk for hardware you are going to have junk for a computer.

Their hardware is actually all name brand. But still they could still screw things up. I havent really researched the company though. So maybe I shouldnt be recommending them. EH?

well IBM has solid laptops that are pretty nominally priced and last a long time... had one 97 model last up untill 2 months ago!! it died and wouldnt power on and parts would be too hard to find. also batteries were dead... literrally wouldnt hold a charge... and APCs the only co that has them and they are 250 bucks!!

Back
Top Bottom