I Need to Know!!!!!!!!

airiox said:
No it comes with IGP meaning it shares memory with system RAM.

Trust me you wont be able to play DX9 games.

Allright, the bad part is I already bought the Presario and there is not much I can do, that is why I was so defensive.

I was sort of consoling my self for missing out on the HP pavilion by asking people which computer was better

airiox said:
No it comes with IGP meaning it shares memory with system RAM.

Trust me you wont be able to play DX9 games.

Ok, but why---I already know ithe videocard shares RAM from the the computer, but can I change the videocard so it doesnt do that?

As long as the thing has an AGP slot you can buy a new video card for it that i will make every thing from games to text to images look better.

IGP boards generally cant do squat. My moms laptop with an IGP renders images very badly.

Dont worry your comp will still be fast enough.

every modern computer now has AGP, dont worry you have a good buy.
nearly every cheap computer has an integrated(onboard) graphics port, and AGP advaned graphics port

well most dells dotn have AGP.. only the higher end systems. belive me , Ive worked there and my fiancee used to build the systems.

DOG what era are you from 2 years ago? all modern computers have AGP, and if DELL does not have them ($1000 computer) i will never shop there, even if i have not even shopped thereLOL ha.

Back
Top Bottom