Graduateing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord Kalthorn said:
I haven't yet - but it will in the Naughties.

Why didn't you put down the decade you graduated in Bluto? :D
Cause with my simple education i seem to wonder if i'm stupid.
It was about 1948.See i can't be sure of this so how can you dare trust what i learned since.
School is ok but learning on the street is really where it's at.
So are they still serveing you "coke" It did contain cocaine at one time.
Now it's ?
:D

airiox said:
Oh well we will never agree on a single thing. I dont care.

All i know there is a limit to what education can teach you and I have hit that limit. I had already learned everything by the time I got out of elementary since it was one of the nicest schools in the nation. High School, Jr. High, and College are a farces.

I went to a special school my senior year and I learned more than that I did in all those three other venues.

No wonder why you are not too intelligent. College is very important and can teach you quite a bit more then your "special schools" (schools for the mentally handicapped?). My college is not a farce, so don't even try that rancid generalization B.S.

hmm cal tech is a liberal wad of garbage. And by the way I am smarter and better at everything than you so there. Oh yeah and I forgot I am normal too.

airiox said:
hmm cal tech is a liberal wad of garbage. And by the way I am smarter and better at everything than you so there. Oh yeah and I forgot I am normal too.

You are not even close to being smart. It isn't even a remote possibility. And who says I go to a cal tech school? And no my school isn't a liberal wad of garbage.. and if it was, I wonder why nearly 3/4s of the professors I have had were republicans or moderate?

Hmmm.. normal? What is not normal about me? I'm a human being too, you hitleristic little kid. And how can you be better at me at anything when your education is so backwards? I'm far smarter then you.

Giancarlo said:
You are not even close to being smart. It isn't even a remote possibility. And who says I go to a cal tech school? And no my school isn't a liberal wad of garbage.. and if it was, I wonder why nearly 3/4s of the professors I have had were republicans or moderate?

Hmmm.. normal? What is not normal about me? I'm a human being too, you hitleristic little kid. And how can you be better at me at anything when your education is so backwards? I'm far smarter then you.
Airox said:
Your meaningless little debate is useless; as it is obvious I am by far the more intelligent one here! :D My genitals are of superior quality and mass; and when I touch something it turns to gold. :D

Does it really matter? :rolleyes:

Lord Kalthorn said:
Your meaningless little debate is useless; as it is obvious I am by far the more intelligent one here! :D My genitals are of superior quality and mass; and when I touch something it turns to gold. :D

Does it really matter? :rolleyes:

No you aren't... mine are bigger. Are your gentials gold? :D

Haha! Bah to you too. :D

The point is it would be difficult to compare the intelligence of someone from Spain with that of an American: the general tests are not the same and it would be a dreadful waste of time for you two to work out which of you beats the other.

Take a bloody IQ Test from somewhere like Emode; it'll be much easier.

Tests that you specify aren't a good indicator of knowledge or an IQ for that matter. In fact I think it is impossible to determine that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom