XFX 6800 purchase.

airiox said:
Its not there fault. Its nvidias for messing up on all these chips. Why do you think there is a flood of 6800 and no gt's or ultra's.

Becuase the stupid chinese or wherever they make these things are stepping and bashing the processors against the wall. That is why american labor is more effective. Or atleast Japanese. You cant trust them southern asian countries to do nothing.

I was going to give the estore the hardest time becuase they never informed me my item was shipped but i am happy it showed up on time. But now dissapointed that the thing is all damaged.

excuse me??
who in the fuck do u think u are to de ride the chinese. I am not chinese, but u my friend, are a disgrace for thinking that it was acceptable to even post that on this forum.

u can't trust them souther asian countries to do nothing???
well let me tell u something, korea is almost on par, if not on par with the Japanese Technology. And for ur info, korea, is a south asian country.

so before u go and write something as ignorant as u just did, go do the research. u obviously are retarded. Why dont' u do everyone a favor and meet ur demise, as it will benefit the human race by removing ur faulty DNA from the gene pool.

P.S. i'm korean.
:::::: middle finger ::::::::

dang!!!! Dell does the same stuff in the USA!!!! I worked there and they drop the hard drives and stick them in the pcs.... they arent properly grounded when handling processors or RAM... they handle parts rough....

you obviously havent bought a korean television. lol

No korea is about as far north in asia as it gets.

I am talking about china malaysia india all the middle eastern countries and stuff.

I like koreans i dont hate china i just hate that they cant make a video card right without stepping on it. LOL:D

One of the saddest thing I have seen is the barbaric slaying of a korean hostage. Maybe you should check the video out its disgusting. Korea is my friend.
China is not.

I did not mean to offend koreans in any way and I am sorry. Let me just state again I was not making fun of korea. They are good people and have been tortured by the north and divided because of the north. Sorry okay.

Look at me stupid arogant american.LOL. Happy now. Do I need to dance around in a monkey costume. Maybe I should specifically state who I am trying to offend next time

Its just a friendly rivalry.

Man some people are just so up tight and are looking to be offended. The label says china not korea. GEEZ!

And saying china produces inferior goods is not a lie. And to say that a korean television made ten years ago isnt a lie. Also saying 10 years ago everything not made in japan was inferior is not a lie either. Yes that includes american goods. too.

Okay. Some people just make bad products. I would never buy an american car okay. There, there is the monky suit. Geez and this is going to be edited I know. Even though nothing I said is a lie. And most of it is an appolgy and explanation.
GEEEZ!
----------------------------------------------------
Okay back on topic. Well I will send it back to XFX tommorow so I am guessing somtime, around this time, next week.

good. i accept ur apology.
and uh, no insult here, but, korea is like, right next to china, so if u consider china south asian, so is korea.

and no, i don' give a crap about u dancing in a monkey suit.

just make sure u watch ur choice of words. dat's all.
and u seem to have ADD, why are u talking about the korean slaying hostage??

well, tell me when ur new XFX comes, i wanna know how it overclocks.

Dell_ate_my_dog said:
dang!!!! Dell does the same stuff in the USA!!!! I worked there and they drop the hard drives and stick them in the pcs.... they arent properly grounded when handling processors or RAM... they handle parts rough....

Ahh thats funny. A company in my area is sponsoring a "toss a del"l contest where the man women or child that can through their dell pc the farthest gets a new pc. I will keep you posted.

The guy is allways on the radio hating up gateway toshiba sony compaq hp and dell. I ll see if i can find a dell ad he made for ya.

sweet ness!!!!!! ;) please show as soon as ya get it.....!! and record some of his casts too!! oh yaya!!!!

Personally I quite like Gateway; for the money and considering the time I got my best PC from Gateway. Hopefully they'll be moving back to the UK soon - I do love their cases :D

Lol. Doesn't matter to me if they've stepped on it as long as it works :D

Back
Top Bottom