Desktop shots

netuser said:
Until you have a good website that needs promotion amd struggling to keep alive because of lack of members, don't moan at others. :mad:

I can moan all I want. I am a Moderator around here - and as one, I have to make sure people such as yourself, who can't follow rules, learn to follow them.

I really don't see what rule he is breaking.. he is just criticizing you. And that's totally acceptable.

Giancarlo said:
I really don't see what rule he is breaking.. he is just criticizing you. And that's totally acceptable.

Advertising, belongs in the Advertising/Reviews board, simple as. He just admitted that he only put that link there because he wants people to join his board :

Until you have a good website that needs promotion amd struggling to keep alive because of lack of members, don't moan at others.

You're a decent member netuser - never seen you as any different. But if you want members, sign up to Google (http://www.google.com/addurl.html). Advertise at other boards, aswell as here. Nothing wrong with bumping threads in the Advertising Board here, so new people to the board will notice your thread. I have no complaint over that, at all. All I'm saying is, if you want members, go different ways about it. I've said this before. Dave didn't get the amount of members he has now by dropping links everywhere where they shouldn't be. He affiliated, advertised at many different places, both big and small. He got recognised by Google and other Search Engines all over the internet. Forums don't just immediately become massive as soon as you make them and put them up on the net - it takes time, work and effort.

Sorry for being a bit of a twat to you rocker. Now i can see your point and I will amend my post above accordingy.

And here's my new desktop
16457.jpg

You don't know about outlook express?
Well, it is an email client that comes preloded with Windows.

I guess you don't use Windows?

Back
Top Bottom