100 Mb Space, 10,000 Mb Monthly Bw, Cpanel 9 Fantastico $0.67 per Month

novicehost

Beta member
With Novice Host you will get seriously cheap web hosting which is Reliable.
24/7 Support
All servers above 2.4 GHz
Fantastic Uptime
Hosting Plans. Note they all come with Cpanel 9 with ALL features Enabled, including SSH.

e-Especial
100 mb space
10 Gb bw per month
Unlimited Everything (mail ,ftp accounts, My-SQL accounts, subdomains etc.)
$0.67 per month
$8 per Year
Signup

e 1000
1000 mb space
30 Gb bw per month
$5.00 per month
$52 per Year
Signup

e 2000
2000 mb space
55 Gb bw per month
$9.89 per month
$100 per Year
+ 2 free domains If paid Yearly!
Signup

Thank you for taking your time to view our great hosting packages.
Note we accept paypal only.
All accounts are instantly activated.
Visit our site for more information :-

Novice Host

Visit our forum if you have ANY questions on Forum

These packages seem a little too good to be true!

When it says free domain(s) does that mean that you host the DNS? do you register the domains as well? does domani registration come at extra cost?

Are the free domains in the e1500 and e2000 packages top level domains, and if so what extension are they (.com / .co.uk / .us)?

Hey, when it says free domains it means we register free domain, .com, .net, .org, .biz,.ws , .us

These are good offers. and they are true just ask our customers.
forum

thanks for your comments.

free domains are FREE domains means we register them Persoanlly . we are registered domain resellers of enom.

from your forum, in the section labled support I read that you don't actually offer support via the support forums!

OK, that aside,

I have a domain name only package at a different host, and I'm not happy with the service, I signed up thinking I was getting a DNS service where I could point the DNS records at my own server, what I actually got was a web redirect... (frankly I'd rather have taken this for free and had a add sponsored .tk name).

However your hosting packages seem a lot more reasonable then theirs so I wouldn't mind off loading sites onto your server.

The name I have is .co.uk, how much would it cost for you to take over DNS and hosting responsibilities?

Does anyone else know if one&one have a release fee on domain names?

Another question, if you register them, who owns them? A lot of people were stung with free domain names when the took out ISP accounts with freenetname. (a perk was they offered a domain name with each registration) downside, they keep the name and won't release them unless you pay something close to £100.

we support .co.uk domains, we register them for $5 per year 2 year minimum registration. once registered you get YOUR OWN domain username and password for YOUR own domain cpanel which is seperate to your hosting cpanel.

oneandone do let go of their domains we phoned them up today ;) well here is what they said, they wont let their co.uk go. though you MAY transfer .com's by sending them a letter / fax to say you want to cancell your contract. THEN you contact transfer@oneandone.co.uk to tell them to transfer to us (ie ns1.novicehost.com and ns2.novicehost.com) You may transfer your hosting to us! We can transfer your data for you from current oneandone account for a fee though it may be prefered for you to do so yourself.
we will be happy to give you free subdomain while your domains trasnfer / register.

thank you.

Support team.

E-especial upgraded to a great

450 mb space
20 gb bw per month
cpanel 9 fantastico

$3 per month or $30 per YEAR :eek:

Back
Top Bottom