Gallery: Graphics Cards

Re: Gallery: Graphics cards

My 6800 Gt is a lush o'cer its gets 350 / 1000 stock to 445 / 1190 which is nearly xfx ultra clocks .

GeforcebOY said:
My 6800 Gt is a lush o'cer its gets 350 / 1000 stock to 445 / 1190 which is nearly xfx ultra clocks .

What motherboard are you on, I can only get about 410/1.12 out of mine. (Stable)

gibant u mean my benches stock or oc'ed

here are my benches for stock.
it's 325/700 thought it was 350 but no.
Score is 8776

350/800 score is 9200

gibant1 said:
What motherboard are you on, I can only get about 410/1.12 out of mine. (Stable)

AND UR UNHAPPY WITH THIS???!!!!!!

wait.. isn't geforceboy watercooling his vid card??
if he is, dat's prob why he getting such high overclocks'

If i've read it right, he has both a 6800 and a 6800GT. None of which is water cooled yet. His 6800GT is running a little higher than mine, so I was wondering what M/B he was using.

i've got 10 K today on 3dmark03. mwahaaha. i had to oc to 400/860. It runs a tad bit hot though, so i don't think i'm gonna leave my card at that speeds.

Nah non of my cards are water cooled yet , but its on order in the 2 weeks its going to be the NV68 Waterblock like gainwards watercooled 6800 ultra (same block). HEHE . i ust to have both but had to make up my mind which one i wanted so i stuck with the GT .

Btw i am running on the I865 GE but that makes no dif really to the vid card o'cing.

It doesn't make much difference but, there isn't much difference between our clockrates. Like for like, I've found that an Abit Max 3 gives slighlty higher clocks than the Asus. Although this is comparing only 3 M/B.

Back
Top Bottom