password problem

ken4u

Beta member
Hello! i have this problem with my laptop (HP) I set up a password to be asked before my laptop even boots. My cpu had problems so i wanted to reinstall. But it wouldnt let me cause of the password. so i change the password into blank. EX
old password- password
new password- (nothing)
confirm new password- (nothing)
and when i restarted my cpu i put in my old password and nothing and it says invalid password. so now i cant even access my cpu anymore even with my system recorvey disk. can someone please help me out as to what to do to get this little problem working. thanks in advance!

there should be a jumper on the motherboard to do this.... itll reset the bios. soemtimes theres a few keystrokes to do it. consult the docs of your laptop to do this. sicne its a laptop you may have trouble accessing the mainboard. there may be an open spot that HP left open for anyone to reset theier bios. I dont know havent touched an hp laptop in a long while.

Ken4u

go to do you have techtv channel they would have the answer

or go to www.g4techtv.com go to call for help or the screen savers .
write the word you want in the search and search reasult will be viewed

and see wich one. Maybe there will be a software thet you have to download in your other computer or your friend and save somthing the like this. iam not sure

sorr if that wouldnt help.

we,l techtv;s more game focused now plus too many male horomones on that site and o n the channel.. too much sex talk and guy things...

Back
Top Bottom