Old Hard Drive jumpers

buckweat420- said:
no joke...that really is my computer that the HDD came out of.....
I know that but your friend who seems to be hi tech must be laughing.
Probably doesn't want to tell you "its not what i needed.too small.
Why not ask him/her the ? If you weren't pulling our leg.

:eek:

your a rude little turd, why is it for you to decide what is usefull in this day in age and what people can have and what they can't.

If you say you are going to stay out of it, or if you can't think of anything usefull to say why bother? :rolleyes:

Thanks Root......apparently he dosent like me cause on most posts i post on he allways has a smart remark about something.....i thought maybe it was just me....anyway i figured it out....trial and error and its working properly now. thanks everyone for trying to help

buckweat420- said:
Thanks Root......apparently he dosent like me cause on most posts i post on he allways has a smart remark about something.....i thought maybe it was just me....anyway i figured it out....trial and error and its working properly now. thanks everyone for trying to help
Your posts never supply enough info.So why not tell us your "friends" comments.Once again a 1 gb hd is too old to be trusted.You are messing up your so called friend with this 10 year old junk.
:p

"Once again a 1 gb hd is too old to be trusted.You are messing up your so called friend with this 10 year old junk

Well since its junk would you like to send me a better hard drive to give him since ur such a better person? O yea this "junk" u refer to works fine so maybe ur a just a rich/selfish snob because all u are doing is being a "negitive nancy"...so u have a nice day in ur little fantisy world and dont post on threads that u have no right to post on if u arent gonna help....some advice for yah.

One more note he said that "one gig" was more then enough space for this project. And you say i dont supply enough info well i supplyed as much as i could.

buckweat420- said:
One more note he said that "one gig" was more then enough space for this project. And you say i dont supply enough info well i supplyed as much as i could.
2xWestern Digital 120GB Hard Drives
This guy has a fantastic system.
Where was this ok 1 gb going to be connected.Why not partition one of the 120 gb.
I'll leave you with this then,use this ancient and maybe ready to fail hd if you don't care if you lose this project info.Thats my main point.
:eek: ;) :)

Start reading all the posts its for a friend..Someone else so unless i can have the hard drive cable 20 miles long and able to hook up to both computer then my hard drives are going to cut it are they?...

my main point is that the data can be backed up and that this hard drive was fine for the task at hand..you are now help to me now anyway... so why even post here? ....are u bored?????

Nah hes got a major ghetto setup. By the way.. With no jumpers arnt most maxtors on cable select..try tht

Back
Top Bottom