Bands

salivas good. Only desent song by slipknot is pluse of the maggots. And now there going pussy. I like bands that can play instruments though.. :p

camers said:
salivas good. Only desent song by slipknot is pluse of the maggots. And now there going pussy. I like bands that can play instruments though.. :p

So, you're saying Slipknot can't play instruments?

camers said:
exactly what i said :p

Ah .... right. So, if Slipknot couldn't play instruments, then how come Metallica picked Joey Jordison (drummer of Slipknot) to fill in for Lars at Download, when they could have easily picked a drummer from the other 70 or so bands that were also there?
If Slipknot cant play instruments, then why have Mick and Jim guitarists of Slipknot) BOTH been featured on Magazines such as Total Guitar? If Slipknot couldn't play instruments, then why in the hell did the same Record Company (Roadrunner Records) that brought us previous Metal legends, even bother to sign them? Why did they also sign Corey Taylors (vocalist) side project Stone Sour, which included Jim?

I could go on. ;)

considering what your saying, either way there songs sounds clashed together and suck.. I doubt if you can hear a nice tone underneath the shouting mumbles and ecessive noise :p

camers said:
considering what your saying, either way there songs sounds clashed together and suck.. I doubt if you can hear a nice tone underneath the shouting mumbles and ecessive noise :p

But that is what makes Slipknot, Slipknot. Slipknot aren't melodic, never have been and probably never will be (though I must say, some songs are quite melodic in Vol. 3 The Subliminal Verses). Slipknot are the very basis of Heavy Metal - a band of people all doing their own part in each song. You try getting 9 people together and performing a Slipknot song without fucking it up, missing a beat or missing out a note. It's hard. Yeah, 4 or 5 people in a band is relatively easy to do it with - less people to organise, less people to have to listen out for while playing. Thats what some people love about Slipknot - they're a massive band, and still, in ALL of their live shows, every song, is perfect, note for note. It's 9 people, all playing an instrument - of course it's going to sound "clashed together".

Back
Top Bottom