Faulty LCD Monitor.

Barry1

Beta member
My MITAC LCD Monitor after more than one years use, has developed a colour tinge. The bottom half of the screen turns pink shading up to white at the top. This is quite severe at first but after about one hour of use the intensity reduces but is still noticable.

Any ideas?

Has it got warrenty? If its faulty its faulty mate. Are you sure its the monitor as well and not the graphics.

Sounds like a monitor prob, and not video but I could be wrong. I hope you have a warranty cause the monitor is not very old. if not you may end up buying a new one:(

No cuz, my old video card suddenly went one day. And it has dreadful line marks all over my screen, does it on every system..so its possible.

hmmm... well then, Barry, do you have another monitor or video card? You could switch one of those too see which fixes the problem.

well, if that's the case I don't know how he expects an answer if he never comes back to check.:p

maybe he's just been too busy:confused:

Thanks to all. I hope to borrow a replacement to verify that it is not the graphics card. After that, Oh Well! Buy a new one.

This is my first use of a forum. One has to learn as you go!

Barry said:
This is my first use of a forum. One has to learn as you go!
ah, well don't worry. It doesn't take long. does this mean you are planning on staying?
If so, welcome!

yeah!

welcome

i am sure you will start to enjoy using forums on the web, you may even start your own (like me, and my friends here, crazyman143, matt be me...)

Back
Top Bottom