is there a way to hear mpeg movies on a stereo?

bluto said:
Well that end that jerk
You can't record a car reving in video ideot.
Get serious with your posts.
:eek:
What are u talking about? I recorded a movie using my handy cam. It recorded it on my memory stick and then i transfered it to my laptop, and the file is MPEG. Now don't call me an idiot and help me please.

steve16 said:
Because I recorded my car reving and i prefer to hear it on a good stereo rather then see it.
Ok explain the above comment.
You better have a good explanation for this.
Or i'll dump you again.
:mad:

You get a movie editor which supports mpg-strip out the audio and save it as either a mp3 or wav then burn to a cd.

Grand Kids are fine.
It's in the news everywhere,
Getting ready for school.
While My son uses his audio tape recorder to record his engine sounds.
Also works with electric can openers,blenders,shavers,hair dryers and my favorite is Flushing the toilet.Makes me happy as a pig in "shit".
You decide.Shit happens ,right.
Great in Dolby surround on a 500 watt amp.
Almost forgot,my wifes farts.Ripping good audio.
What a great hobby eh guys ?

:D :confused:

Gary Graefen said:
You get a movie editor which supports mpg-strip out the audio and save it as either a mp3 or wav then burn to a cd.

This sounds like what I need. Do you know what this movie editor is called? Thanks

You are all useless dumb cunts and I worked it out my self. I found my self an mpeg to mp3 convertor so yeah thanks for your fucked ideas that didnt get me anywhere.
Steve

steve16 said:
You are all useless dumb cunts and I worked it out my self. I found my self an mpeg to mp3 convertor so yeah thanks for your fucked ideas that didnt get me anywhere.
Steve
It was pretty obvious you didn't know how to ask this advice as i seen throught it all the way.QUOTE :
===================
I have some mpeg movies
I found my self an mpeg to mp3
===================
mp3 is audio ideot..so
===================
BULLSHIT.IS IT SOUND OR IS IT VIDEO ?
Get lost.
:( :mad:

Back
Top Bottom