How many do you have ?

Dell_ate_my_dog said:
3 including my other partition which is a server :p wait! I also am gonnna have more soon.

what servers you have DL??? which OS too!!!
2 Dell (you probably don't want to hear that!), one 500 SC and one rented (In datacenta) Dual Xeon 2.4GHz 2 GB RAM running windows 2003 server
1 HP server, quad Xeon 1 GB Ram
And then 3 desktops with another 1 on the way soon.

hehehe :p im prolly gonna go with IBM for servers. they seem to be pretty reliable and pretty nice.

I just hope someone will co-loc a blade from IBM!!!

Dell_ate_my_dog said:
hehehe :p im prolly gonna go with IBM for servers. they seem to be pretty reliable and pretty nice.

I just hope someone will co-loc a blade from IBM!!!
He He. You should see the size of the HP I have, and the look on their faces when I turned up at the datacenter to colcated it!!

Lets see right now I have 4 in my room umm 2 upstairs 1 in the living room 1 in that room and 1 in that room and i think thats it. No there is 1 more somewhere around here.

That make 10!

As usuall as Lord K said it's ok to go drifting.
But in all seriousnes it does amaze me how many people with "useless pc's" have a perfectly good one to post here and ask how to fix the bad one.Oh My oh My.
As Bogy once sang or acted in "A small Cafe" little did he know someday it would be more than coffee.Thanks to Startrek and the gang.
;)
So where in the universe did Lord K get too ?
:eek:

airiox said:
He is gone. Get it?

He is somewhere at a miliatary base or something.
BS he lives in Eskimo country.
So what has "your sight " got to offer.Is that why you dropped by with no helpfull info but just to include this everywhere you can ?
State your case(what it has to offer) or remove it.
:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom