What is going on. Y can't i change the settings. HELP!!!!!

Ai1

Baseband Member
Guys. help needed. please!!!!! (I did try to find the anwser but got nothing)

HI
(befor i ask my question, i just want let u know that i did tryed google search for anwser but i got nothing. all they give me is where i can buy it and compair price.)

Some of u allraly know that i got a new video card for my computer.

here is the question. and two screen shot of my screen. hope it will help

Screen shot - 02 - this one is on my TV. the parts that is out side of the red line has been but off.(the parts that is in side of the red line is what i see on the tv)(so when i waitch animatons on my computer.(i sent the screen to the TV) the side are cut off just like the screen back ground)

is there anything that i can do(setting or some others) so that i can see the full screen insded of being cut off on the side.

P.S. i got my video card from newegg.com. and it did not come with manual. so there is no refrence for me to change the setting on my TV out(does that mean my video card has been used befor?)

The only thing I can think of is, maybe try using a 640x480 when outputting to the tv sence that is the natvie resolution for it. (assuming you don't have hdtv or what not) I would just play with different resolutions to get the best results.

Doesn't mean it's used, could be that you just bought the OEM version so it didn't come with all the extra stuff.

BTW, sweet picture of Kenshin!

Re: Guys. help needed. please!!!!! (I did try to find the anwser but got nothing)

Ai said:
HI
(befor i ask my question, i just want let u know that i did tryed google search for anwser but i got nothing. all they give me is where i can buy it and compair price.)

Some of u allraly know that i got a new video card for my computer.

here is the question. and two screen shot of my screen. hope it will help

Screen shot - 02 - this one is on my TV. the parts that is out side of the red line has been but off.(the parts that is in side of the red line is what i see on the tv)(so when i waitch animatons on my computer.(i sent the screen to the TV) the side are cut off just like the screen back ground)

is there anything that i can do(setting or some others) so that i can see the full screen insded of being cut off on the side.

P.S. i got my video card from newegg.com. and it did not come with manual. so there is no refrence for me to change the setting on my TV out(does that mean my video card has been used befor?)
Are you serious,you are makeing your own problems.
Get the video card monitor and TV adjustments on screen and play with them.Learn how to use "your device" It's impossible to answer any further.

:eek:

Back
Top Bottom