DVD: .avi & .mpg to DVD

blake67t

Baseband Member
Couple Questions:

I have some movies I want burned onto DVD Discs. I have a ton of .avi files and a few .mpg movie files.

How do i go about burning these files onto a DVD+R and have them work on a standard home DVD player? Do I need to convert these files to some other format before I burn them to DVD's? If so, what program will I need, ( I'm sure there are many,) to transfer, and what (if they need to be,) do they need to be transfered to?

What is the file structure of a home-made DVD from files like these? Can I just put however many files on a dvd and stick it in the player?

Thanks a lot,

Blake

Pinacle studio 8. Got it free with my dvdrw working good. You import the file in and export it into VOB files etc and it'll even burn the dvd for you :D

camers said:
Pinacle studio 8. Got it free with my dvdrw working good. You import the file in and export it into VOB files etc and it'll even burn the dvd for you :D

DO YOU KNOW WHO MAKE PINACLE STDIO 8???

Thanks, I will look into it, anyone else?

thanks

Blake67t said:
DO YOU KNOW WHO MAKE PINACLE STDIO 8???

Thanks, I will look into it, anyone else?

thanks
A google search for
pinnacle
will yield instant results.I did in Monday.
:eek: :D

I use vegas video.. not sure how much it is now I got a sony OEM verision for 150 bucks. its great tho....

I also use the Roxio DVD builder.

thanks guys, i really dont want to buy software, if you know what i mean...

anyone else???????

Blake67t said:
thanks guys, i really dont want to buy software, if you know what i mean...

anyone else???????
Yes,I know what you mean,stop trying to cheat,These kind of forums don't supply that.
You spent a lot on this dvd burner,too bad you didn't get the "free" software first.oops
:eek:

Back
Top Bottom