I have to ask everybody now

TibsBeatAll

Daemon Poster
my mofoing MSI 6800 is being a mofo and i'm so angry.

when i start up, it just creatres multicolored dots and lines.
i've reinstalled,uninstalled, drivers.

When i put in my Ti4600 all is bak to normal.

any solutions, suggestions.

I'll help ya out:

THE WORD IS DAMMIT NOT DAMN IT.

ahahahahaha lol

Nah man, did you do the mod, for the extra four pipelines like you stated in another thread?

Do ou get any video, or just lines and dots, you may have killed your card. If you don't have the GT, and did the mod of the lower model, the ram may have gotten fried, this would distort the video and not allow much more than lines and dots due to bad memory. There is a reason the GT has better/faster memory.

TibsBeatAll said:
my mofoing MSI 6800 is being a mofo and i'm so angry.

when i start up, it just creatres multicolored dots and lines.
i've reinstalled,uninstalled, drivers.

any solutions, suggestions.

The above says it all doesn't it,did i read this wrong

So don't take it for a walk,ruff ruff.

Is this a joke post.give it up.I don't even know what your referring to with those id's what the hell is aTi4600 ?
:confused: :mad:

Well I am trying not to laugh but. Anyways.

Uhh this is what happened with my XFX 6800 the first time I used it and you remember that its broken dont you. If its overclock bring it back down to the right levels.

Is this the first time you used it? If its broken it looks like that 100 bucks wasnt worth it and you will have to go the RMA route like I had too.

If you have some extra thermal gel laying around you can take off the fan and see if the processor is scratched or anything like mine was.

If you have underclocked it and everything then its broken and you will have to contact MSI to get a new one. SRY.

bluto, first of all. I don't give a rats ass if u konw what i'm talking about. I've asked u nicely several times to not post in my threads, because u don't help me.

and a Ti4600 is a graphic card. The Gefroce 4 Ti4600. Get it now old man??

and blake, i'm pretty sure the word is damn it. not dammit.
airiox, i've underclocked and everything.
and no, i didn't do the extra 4 pipe unlocking mod, because it's not out yet.

Looks like you will have to get a new one. Mine works fine now that the processor isnt scratched. Check and see if yours is. If is contact the RMA dept. at MSI. Hopefully they will be as nice as XFX was.

Back
Top Bottom