wht is a hard drive?

It's a storage device.
It's where Windows and other software is installed.
No hard drive no computer.
Go to My Computer to read what it contains.
If your serious i strongly recommend you get some books on Computers and Windows.
;)

hollly shit kid. are you f ing kidding me. damn man, a hard drive, thats just what EVERYONE calls if from when we were kids.

you need to read about computer, get pictures and diagrams, and look around on the internet for everything!!
seriously, i hope you dont try something complicated. lol

get to reading.

Blake67t said:
hollly shit kid. are you f ing kidding me. damn man, a hard drive, thats just what EVERYONE calls if from when we were kids.

you need to read about computer, get pictures and diagrams, and look around on the internet for everything!!
seriously, i hope you dont try something complicated. lol

get to reading.
I may be out of line,but this seems like a young person who is not being coached by anyone from parents on up.and may be a case of parent neglect.Sorry but pinkd69,let us know as we care.
You have managed to use the Inet.Speak to Dad on this,or Granpa.
Call me Granpa

lol thx dude, i have another problem, the topic name is: WinXP FORMATING PROBLEM, PLEASE HELP ME... i mean no one responded to that and im kinda helpless when it comes to computer as u allready know

dude i get a problem which i describe in my post there and i cant go around that

Gee

I thought it was a trip through the Rockies on raceing slicks.
=======
First you have to know what a HD is,so answer that first.
Then lets go on to formating it.Yes a HD is what you format
You leave more ?'s than answers. :confused:
So hows Mom and Dad and all your buddies around town ?
Won't they help ? Are you the town misfit ?
:D
Stop calling us Dudes,Dude.
:eek: :eek:

Back
Top Bottom