help making a pc

You need to go with dual 32mb processors, maybe in like three to five years they will have more mobo's that support dual 64's. Dual 32 should keep you satisfied. Unless you find a board and have 5,000 dollars to spend on a pc that will be out of date in three years. lol

"You need to go with dual 32mb processors," amd 3200 xp or mp i cant seem 3200 mp i looked at www.pricewatch.com and the only have 2800 mp rathe cheep too, lol, ill keep looking i finished over clooking my current pc and is seems to be stable.

I wouldn't waste all your $$$ tryign to do that but it is your call I guess. I definately want to know how it turns out. Check www.newegg.com for prices on stuff, mobo's, RAM, processors, etc. If anyone on here can find a cheaper site to purchase hadware I want to know where it is...

Hey Lee were only supposed to have 5 line sigs mate..

Get rid of
"twin maxtor 80gb hard drives
52x24x52 cd-rw
x16 dvd"

:) :)

A server & a games machine, Why? they do seperate jobs and should be seperate machines.

To try do it all one one machine makes it neither a good gaming machine or server.

I agree with Gibby,

Thats what I said in the first place, build a machine for the server and build a rig for gaming.

ok, the server can do 2 server jobs than, i think ill got with a 3u amd mp server and upgrade my pc when pigs fly, would a 3u server run games and a game mod hosting site? than can i add another 3u to that later? if that works ill do it that way, i found a pair of optrons 2.0 ghz for $660.00 so im at a bit of a loss, optrons or mp,
i can prolly do a 4u optron server for 5 to 10k or a 4u mp for 3 to 6k, at them prices witch would you chouse, for price to efficenty ratio?

Back
Top Bottom