Manhunt?

matt be me said:
how did they get there hands on a gun in the first place

He didnt use a gun he did it with a tack hammer. Much more savage. Hence the Mahunt reference since you get rewarded for the more brutal slayings

http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=17881

The Inquirer has been following this story very closely.

Does no one play Doom 3? This game is by far more graphic than any other and very few have mentioned it.

a tack hammer ok tht is worse

im thinking of the vice city one tht was with a gun

airiox said:
Does no one play Doom 3? This game is by far more graphic than any other and very few have mentioned it.

Oh but I have mentioned it. There is still no justification for banning it from being sold. I think you social hitlers are not addressing the issues here. Violence already exists in the media. There is an adequate rating system that prevents younger people from getting the game which prohibits stores to sell it to people under 18 I believe.

yes there is but thts where the parents come in
couse they buy there children the game

It has nothing to do with the game

"yes there is but thts where the parents come in
couse they buy there children the game"

I'm only 19 so what the hell do I know anyway but here is the problem as far as I see it. We are a world of people who like to blame other people or other things for our problems. It's a hell of a lot easier for these parents to blame the game than to look at themselves and take responsibility for raising a monster.

It's like smokers bringing law suits against R.J. Reynolds. Unless someone is standing over you pointing a gun at you forcing you to take some action then, ain't no one to blame but yourself for the action you take.

That kid was a murderer long before the video game came along. He has parents who need to blame someone though so why not the video gaming industry. It's called lazy a$$ parents and neglected, traumatized kids. His parents have found something to blame for their inability to parent so now they don't have to suffer the guilt. They got just what they wanted...an excuse and a reason to not have to change their idiotic ways.

Well Im not saying ban games at all. If put in the right hands they arent bad at all. But when some sick wacko gets a hold of it then you better watch out. No matter what you say the game influenced the kid. He would have done something like this if he didnt play the game but the games certainly didnt help.

I would make the argument that games actually make you less violent. Look at me I am much less violent since I have started to play video games on a regular basis.

A wacko is a wacko is a wacko and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

Also Rockstar games has gotten out of control. They are putting a bad image on the video game industry with all their morally bankrupt games that they are putting on the shelve. Are they fun? Most of the times. But Rockstar games only make sleeze and nothing else. They are whats wrong with the video game industry.

Some soldiers in Iraq are needing psychiatric help after seeing women and chidren literally shot in half by machine gun fire, and yet when a wrongly raised kid kills his friend or a white american is beheaded it's suddenly a huge deal.

Which do you hear more of?

T.V has much stronger propaganda or effect on children but obviously it's easier blaming the more, in-your-face violent games. Sounds like a lame excuse to me lol

CoMpUtaFrEek said:
Some soldiers in Iraq are needing psychiatric help after seeing women and chidren literally shot in half by machine gun fire, and yet when a wrongly raised kid kills his friend or a white american is beheaded it's suddenly a huge deal.

Well I do agree that the media doesnt cover this war like they should, but to say that white americans get more attention. C'mon. The two most publicized beheadings were nick berg, cuz he was the first and the korean. And guess what he is not white nor american. I would much rather be happy that my fellow country man is released like the british journalist a few days ago, then hear about someone getting their head hacked off.

But whatever. The media has its agenda and will take down anyone. Just like they hate george bush. So they try to take him out. Just like they hate allied soldiers. They also hate video games. Thats why I rarely watch the news anymore. I just cant trust them.

Still Manhunt is a game that has no purpose, just like the rest of rockstars lineup. Even though they are fun. Who knows maybe Rockstar pissed off the media in some way and now they are trying to get all their games banned.

I in no way think any game should be banned. I think tv has gotten out of control but thats my opinion. And like you said we wont hear about that. Unless its someone on tv saying thats upsurd.

The thing that is wrong today is the lawyers. If you are a lawyer of no one who is ask them kindly to throw themselves off a cliff.

He wasn't a white American? Are you sure. I have the full video on my computer :/ I'll check next time I can stomach it.

just dont have a meal before it
couse it will be coming out a different end other wise

Back
Top Bottom