Best company for a laptop/notebook

SavedbyaNinja

Solid State Member
I'm about to start school, and I was just wondering what are some brands that make great notebooks. Major brand or an efficient custom build company is fine...i'm just not sure where to start.

Alienware either the sentina which is a little cheaper but still very fast and solid or the area 51m which will waste on any dell compaq toshiba gateway or hp desktop.

In my opinion it isn't worth wasting money on an Alienware laptop. Surely playing games should be done on desktop PC's!!

toshiba is better than dell. I dont know what it is with this obsession with dell. Dell only makes one good notebook and it cost like 4000 USD.

You can get a sentina for cheap.

If you are looking for a gaminf laptop alienware is the cheapest trust me. you can configure an area 51m for cheaper than most other companies.

Also their is ibuypower if you are looking for budget

What seperates alienware is upgradibility and quality.

I am waiting to see how nvidia's new mobile pci express for notebook tech works out. Then I could get a cheaper laptop that is fully upgradable.

well dell laptops are very problematic and can easily burn your lap off!! and also they are very very hard to fix and work on...

dang.. one at school was so hot you coauldnt even touch it after a half an hour after being powered on for the first time that day!!

Back
Top Bottom