unreadable or corrupt files

lmao! You cant say stuff like that. Your too big for your boots man. Dude, I dont care how smart you think you are, but i can sure fuck your face up in real life.

Man, i had someone guy like that try to fight me. And for some reason the pussy ass shit seemed to take affect on his ability to beat me.

tinymartin said:
My operating system is xp pro, i have norton 2004 installed and i've completed live up date and done a virus scan with no faults found. now and again i've been get messages say i have corrupt or unreadable files and i should do a disk check i also get this sometimes when i do a disk defragment, when i do a disk check it deletes orphaned files and when i reboot it stops and says disk read error. i've changed my hard drive and my mothherboard as requested by the computer repair shop but i'm still getting the same problems. the software that i'm using is the same software that i've had on for some time and i've also used that software on other computers without any problems. this there any thing that can be causing this?
Did you really buy a new hard drive and motherboard because of this ?
:eek:
IF so than
Installing XP on a new HDrive should of cured all this.By the way,
Drop by again.
:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom