NTSC to PAL

bluto said:
Is someone editing my posts that shouldn't.?
I probably just said no you can't if i remember right.
I respectfully request all "stupid posts" be sent to me by PM if removed.
You must read what came before it before you decide.
DO NOT REPLY TO ME,Reply to the member with the problem and we'll get along just fine.
:p

You made no attempt to help Camers simply made the statement that he was on your ignore list, AGAIN, may I add. And you said it was "very easy" to change NTSC to PAL.

We do not need the contents of your ignore list, it's for your benefit, not to provoke other users.

Un-necessary comments of yours have started flame wars in the past, lets not carry them on. I would have thought you would have learnt your lesson. And this, lying about the comments in the original post I find unacceptable and childish.

Well i bought it in the US, and i did not have an indepth knowledge of cards at that time, and thought it will just pick up local stations.

camers said:
I have a ntsc ati tv wonder card. unfortunatly i live in the Uk and we use pal signals. anyway to change the card to pick up pal?
Lets try again,why do you have a NTSC if you bought in in GB ?
Or did you buy it on vacation in America ?
I don't have one but i recently bought a TV box,similar device.
It gives me a choice of either or auto detect.You might have these options or contact ATI,as i would.
:eek:

Bluto i said i bought it in america, put on your specs.

camers said:
Bluto i said i bought it in america, put on your specs.
I bought mine in Canada (N America) same as USA like.
and can use it in Great Britain if i decide to move there.Its my PAL when i need it.Hee Hee.
Put on your brain.
It's like a world wide electric shaver etc.Things have options for space travelers.I hope you didn't load up on US movies too.oops.
:D

err...i got like 10 dvds. :D Called multi region dvd player.

good news

Many don't,do they cost more and are clearly labelled.I think it's an important topic for world travellers.Why oh Why do we need 2 world standards ?
Can anyone list the words for NTSC AND PAL ?
:)

Well i guess you where just testing us,right.
After all i guess you won't admit you made a mistake,buying in
NTSC
Knowing you live in
PAL
:mad: :eek: :D ;)

Back
Top Bottom