6800 moddding

SLI, what is this SLI.

i haven't fully understood what this means.
i'm reading something like that it allows two graphics cards to work together???

well its nvidia's newest technology that allows you to put in two cards that are EXACTLY the same into two PCIex slots.

One cars renders one half of the screen while the other renders the other side. Thus increases performance by as much as 75%. Personally I doesnt interest me in the slightest.

interesting.

i wanna say something like, what a frigging waste.
but i know it's not true.
i'm salivating over the idea of two video cards working together.

too bad it's only in PCIex.

do u know if they gonna make like dual AGP mobo's that can do this?

and, some more info on the 6800's.
my friend brought me his MSI 6800 and sold it to me for only 100 USD.

100 FRIGGING USD!!!!!!!
he's getting a GT, so he didn't realli need it.

well, i was overclocking it, and it has a sick cooler. silent.
and it overclocks to 400/800 with absolutely nooooo problems.
i'm pretty sure that i can push it to around 455 clock speeds, but i would rather not risk it. It's a pretti little red thing.
much prettier than my motherfrigging EVGA.

lol. What an idiot he sold you that for 3 times less than its value. Man is he stupid. Now the question is what you going to do with two 6800's?

Nope, no AGP sorry.

never. lol.:D

I just shipped it off today the Rma people at XFX got back to me.

I would expect maybe next friday. Cuz it will get their tuesday afternoon. I dont know if they try to fix the card or just see that it is borken and bive me a new one. So we will see.

Life sucks about now. My card never worked. i accidentially just killed my forum. My server was down an hour ago. Things are going great.LOL

well that surely makes things better that I got my forums back working. If you want to join I will make you a mod.

lol.
sure i'll join.
but like what is it about.
carss, computers, girls, sex, drugs, violence, or just the chilling section??

Back
Top Bottom