Building a Gameing computer is this good?

okay here is your flaws.

A.You are getting ripped off on the ram. Get some corsair value select ram. I wouldnt trust that stuff plus you are overpaying buy $50 bucks or so.

B. $224 for a motherboard is way over the top. I mean serioulsy. No motherboard is worth that even with all those features. Find one for $100 bucks.

C. Those speakers are way overpriced. Get some of these. Much nicer and only ten bucks more.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...61901-7518357?v=glance&s=electronics&n=507846

D. with the money you save on the ram and the motherboard get yourself a audigy 2 soundcard.

yea no way you should pay over $200 for a motherboard

the reason it is so much is because of that nortons software

nortons 2004 is the worst thing i have ever seen..it hogs memory like nothing, it runs like 5 different programs...just download zone alarm for a good firewall..

I'd suggest fixing these.

Ram - The price is too high for only 512mb. You should find some some for around $80.

Power supply - 560w I think is overkill. Something around the 400's should work fine.

Motherboard - You can get a decent one for around $100-$150.

Whats a good mobo I really like the one I have but people said its overkill expensive. Is there one thats close thats just as good but less expensive?

Back
Top Bottom