Trade Secrets

LK how can u not know Johnny Walker.
go to a store, and ask for one, try it.
u'll liike it

or u can jus go the vodka way, makes me happi.
by the way,
jus wanted to like take a poll.
in around 30min to 1 hour, how many shots of vodka or any other 40 percent alc.. drink does it take to get u blithering drunk.

i hear that taking more than 20 shots means instant death, but i see many people doibng it.

i can take around 17 shots before getting blithering drunk.

17 Wow.. I've drank a litre of vodka before, in shots, no idea how many shots that is. That was an interesting night :D and I havn't repeated it.. Mainly due to head injuries lol

thats exactly 40 25ml shots.
I finished off a heavy night like that once, needless to say working the next day was hellish.

40?!?! LOL!

Christ.. No wonder I was so bad :p
I've drank half litres without a problem though, like last night lol!

wait, what kind of shots are onlyh 25 mL???

that's kinda small.

i've yet to try some of the more expensive liquors.
anybody care to tell me wher ethey sell them cheap"?

well I drank a liter of it and a liter of soem other intense drink and it didnt affect me... was a lil off forf 10 minutes and was extrememly horny and silly after that for about 2 hours....

hehe...

yup, nothin like sum good ol alki to party all nite long with...

i'll never forget my high school graduation party they thew for us up in the mountains....63 kegs
and all the liquior on the planet was there.

2 this day i still don't know how i got home...

CoMpUtaFrEek said:
Get some Ether lol!
Got some, well nearly, I've got some stuff I bought in italy, it's called 95 degrees, and it's 95% ABV.
It's OK if you mix it, but a bit deadly on it's own, there are flamable and no smoking warnings on the bottle.

OK Root due to your complaint in another thread I will request this thread be turned back into Trade Secrets and not favourite booze. Slightly hipocritical of you to be posting along and complaining at the same time, but there you go.

Trade secrets please guys.

Back
Top Bottom