Kazaa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nemesis said:
Is kazaa legal? there has been loads of speculation about it, i think it is legal because it is just ppl sharing their files, wat do u ppl think about it?
oops.Now where do you think spyware comes from?
:D

Kazaa Lite is by far the best p2p sharing program. Kazaa is full of spyware and crapware that slows your computer more than running FarCry on very high! Lol! I recommend you download Kazaa/iMesh and download Kazaa Lite, then delete Kazaa/iMesh and all the crap that came with it. Kazaa Lite has features like - Infinate "Search More", built in download accelerator, no spyware whatsoever!!

It's brilliant I highly recommend it.

It might be arguably leagal but its not right. Think about this. If you made a song and 1 person bought the album, you just made say 15 dollars. 100 people love the song but they download it off kazaa. now instead of haveing 1500 dollars you are stuck with 15. Fair? I think not.

FlamingTeddiz said:
It might be arguably leagal but its not right. Think about this. If you made a song and 1 person bought the album, you just made say 15 dollars. 100 people love the song but they download it off kazaa. now instead of haveing 1500 dollars you are stuck with 15. Fair? I think not.

True but, the majority of the world is computer-stupid, thus buying the album. I don't see the music artists being poor, do you? Even if we download their music, if we like them that much we will still see them in concert and/or buy their merchandise. When music starts being sold at a reasonable price, I will start buying it, but until then...

*Opens Kazaa Lite*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom