NTSC to PAL

E

entity512

I have a ntsc ati tv wonder card. unfortunatly i live in the Uk and we use pal signals. anyway to change the card to pick up pal?

camers said:
I have a ntsc ati tv wonder card. unfortunatly i live in the Uk and we use pal signals. anyway to change the card to pick up pal?

-> EDITTED COMPLETELY STUPID COMMENT <-

Love CoMpUtaFrEeK!

What did walking stick master say? Anyway yeh, i just wondered cuz' i was wanting to try it out. thanks

Something about you being on his ignore list. Nothing helpful. Are you sure it makes a difference, PAL/NTSC components? I guess the power intake is different.. Sell it on ebay and buy a PAL one, lol!

CoMpUtaFrEek said:
Bluto please attempt to help, do not post stupid comments like that.
Is someone editing my posts that shouldn't.?
I probably just said no you can't if i remember right.
I respectfully request all "stupid posts" be sent to me by PM if removed.
You must read what came before it before you decide.
DO NOT REPLY TO ME,Reply to the member with the problem and we'll get along just fine.
:p

CoMpUta is a mod now he can do as he pleases.

You can buy a pal to ntsc convertor. probably only like 10 quid but havent been able to find a uk store with them yet.

airiox said:
CoMpUta is a mod now he can do as he pleases.

You can buy a pal to ntsc convertor. probably only like 10 quid but havent been able to find a uk store with them yet.
Don't you mean ntsc to pal ?
What is confusseing is why you have the wrong card in the first place.
If you bought it in GB than it should work in GB.
Moderateing sometimes requires a little moderation.
:D

well the signal he is getting is PAL and his card is NTSC. So he has to take the PAL signal and convert it to NTSC to use it.

Back
Top Bottom