ejmfkdburydc????

Yeah. you all have been a great help *sarcasum coughs* The only person taht has been a help is GeforcebOY, but it still pops up. And my computer did have alot of adware. i checked the other day, there shouldn't have been so much. Ok, when my computer reboots that screen comes up. I have tried searching for it, but the file is not found. I tried using the ad-aware SE edition and it is still there. I have also tried to go to msconfig and see if I stop it from running whatever it was that made that window show. I couldn't get rid of it. Can someone help?

I just figured it out. I went into msconfig again and went to the tab saying 'System ini.' and I pulled all of them down and deselected the one with that crazy file name in it. Even though like no one helped, just made fun of the name, I am still greatful for one person. Later. Fruits.

punkrocker0817 said:
I just figured it out. I went into msconfig again and went to the tab saying 'System ini.' and I pulled all of them down and deselected the one with that crazy file name in it. Even though like no one helped, just made fun of the name, I am still greatful for one person. Later. Fruits.
Have another look at your first post,you gave us very little to go on.I still don't understand where this file or any will put you in safe mode.but
I guess that why we have safe mode.
The fact is you are starting to fend for yourself.Good thats best.
;)
I still don't beleive this can happen.That a web address can effect starting a computer,unless you put it in your Startup folder.oops.

I kinda agree with Punkrocker guys, it would have been nicer to help and joke at the same time, rather than just pointless comments.

Remember, pointless comments in the social section, helpful comments in the hardware/software section, lol :D

Back
Top Bottom